Ruger Silent-SR 10/22 Takedown Integrally Suppressed Barrel
ALL NFA RULES APPLY.
In state buyers come to MR SILENCER to consumate the purchase.
I have the digital fingerprint kiosk here in shop. All Trustees must use the kiosk, and the passport photo feature.
Everything 41F done in house, no Sheriff needed.
Out of state buyers must have a copy of their local FFL/SOT sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Order # attached within 7 days.
Transfers initiated within 24 hours or receipt of FFL/SOT.
Out of stock
The Ruger Silent-SR ISB features best-in-class materials and an advanced design, resulting in a lightweight, compact size and top-tier sound reduction.
- Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition.
- Lightweight for balance and portability. Once installed on the firearm, the center of gravity is close to the receiver, making it easy to maneuver and shoot.
- Easy to disassemble and clean. All internal components seal together to keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube. A single screw retains the baffles and cap within the sleeve and doubles as a removal tool. The included 5/32″ hex key tool allows the integrally suppressed barrel to be completely disassembled for cleaning.
- Sleeve surrounding the 17-4 stainless baffles is matched to the forend for a clean, but distinctive, appearance.
- Stainless steel barrel, baffles and front cap were chosen for maximum strength and serviceability. The aluminum sleeve is permanently attached to the barrel to minimize weight and maintain a minimum overall length.
See more suppressors
||19 × 3 × 3 in