DEAD AIR NOMAD Ti SilencerSeptember 9, 2021
SILENCERCO HARVESTERSeptember 28, 2021
RUGER PC Carbine
Out of stock
BUILT TO EXCEL IN A VARIETY OF ROLES, FROM PLINKING OR COMPETITIONS TO HOME OR PERSONAL DEFENSE.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with Ruger® magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine and hex wrenches for adjustment and charging handle removal.
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™.
† NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275″ below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Carbine™. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275″ below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
Features listed above are available on all standard models, but may not appear on Distributor Exclusive models. See individual spec sheets for model specific features.